GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF SKANUP
Purpose of Skanup:
Skanup is an exclusive application set up and managed by Linksium. It is aimed at technological and innovative startups. The assessment is 250 statements and is the first step the the Flash Diagnostic (part of the Linksium business accelerator offer). This first phase is free of charge. Taking part in the assessment does not commit you or Linksium to any further contact.
Access to Skanup may temporarily be interrupted for maintenance updates. Linksium cannot be held responsible for the consequences that follow such updates.
By creating your account you authorise Linksium to access your results and answers. The acceptation of the present terms & conditions, gives Linksium the right to access your personal data and contact you.
The data from the assessment is protected by a confidential code known only to Linksium and the person taking the assessment.
We are committed to:
- Denying access to the information and report to anyone who is not authorised to see it.
- Not using your personal data for any other purpose than the one intended
- Communicating if requested the information provided
- To respect the dispositions taken by the French law known as “ACT N°78-17 OF 6 January 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties” relative to the protection of personal data
THE STARTUPS COMMITMENTS:
By using Skanup you therefore acknowledge being at least 18 years of age and are aware of the present terms and conditions.
Furthermore, you commit to:
- Giving exact and up to date information
- Using this platform in a professional way and not for your personal use
- Not use different email addresses to create different accounts
- Not publish any insulting, false or defamatory content
- Not steal someone else’s identity
- Not publish any advertising content
- Warn Linksium of any fraudulent use of your account or if you have lost your login
Failure to comply with these will lead to us deleting your account and data.
Data Protection Act:
The personal data collected on Skanup are essential for the assessment and the analysis of the state of your startup and its progress.
Linksium is the only holder of this data and will not share them to outsiders.
Skanup has been registered at the CNIL, the French authority for personal data protection, under the number 2185689.
According the French law “ACT N°78-17 OF 6 January 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties”, you have the right to access and modify your personal data, simply by writing to the following address: Linksium 31 rue Gustave Eiffel- Site bouchayer viallet 38000 Grenoble – FRANCE For other legitimate reasons you may oppose that we use your data.
Each user is free to delete their account at any time with or without explanation. You can do so simply by writing to the following address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This will mean the definite cancellation of your account and the data linked to it.